1. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde did not plan to be actress. She got into acting by accident. She followed her friend to an audition who didn’t get the part. The friend encouraged Omotola to try out for the role.
2. The actress briefly studied at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) before moving to Yaba College of Technology.
3. The first movie Omotola Jalade Ekeinde acted in was Venom in the year 1995. Her movie career is now 21 years old.
4. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde was paid N43,000 for her first role.
5. The movie star was meant to act in the sequel of the classic movie ‘Nneka The Pretty Serpent’ but turned down the role because of her mother.