Almost everyone dreams of having a healthy, loving relationship with someone special. Unfortunately, not all relationships are successful, and not everyone makes a good lover.
Research has shown that people who share their lives with pets are more physically fit, are less lonely, and have better self-esteem. Could a pet’s unconditional love and acceptance also inspire people to be better in their human relationships? Are there certain qualities intrinsic to people who adopt pets that also make them successful in romantic relationships? Here are nine reasons why pet adopters are likely to be good lovers.
1. They love companionship
People who adopt pets enjoy spending quality time with their pet and appreciate the connection and bond that only they share. They truly understand the importance of having and being a loyal companion and best friend. This is key to having a successful, lasting relationship.
Check this out!!!
- Top 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Have A Rebound Relationship
- Ten Forgotten Habits Happy Couples Have That Make Their Relationships Last
- Differences Between Being Happy and Being Comfortable in a Relationship
- 6 ways you are unconsciously destroying your kids' self-esteem
- 16 Signs to Tell If He is The Perfect Guy
- Miley Cyrus – Dead Petz (Album)
- 10 shocking truths women at 40 tell those at 30
- 20 Love Quotes We Simply Adore (And You Will Too)
- How to Raise An Emotionally Healthy Child Without Complexes: 5 Phrases That Parents Need to Forget Once and For All!
- Cynthia Morgan To Adopt A Loyal Fan, 16-Year-Old Mariam From The North [Photos]
- How to Get Rid of Viral Warts In Just 4 Days !
- Oh No! See Hero Dog That Sacrificed Its Life to Save Family By Killing Four Deadly Cobras (Photo)