You’re probably asking yourself: “What’s so wrong with being comfortable?” While I agree there’s nothing wrong with being comfortable at times in your life (especially after a long day’s work), I want to focus on what happens when you become comfortable and stay comfortable — in your relationship.
As with everything else in life, too much comfort can be detrimental to your overall well-being. And when you’re too comfortable in your relationship, it could end up falling apart.
1. Comfort is indifference. Happiness is fulfilling.
Ever since you were little, you were probably inundated with the idea that when you find someone to be with you’ll end up living “happily ever after.” This notion of “happily ever after” makes it seem as if there’s nothing more to strive for after you’ve met the person of your dreams; you’ll just live out your days in complete comfort. In reality, getting into a routine will only breed indifference.
Happiness, on the other hand, means that each day is a new chance to explore your love for each other in some way, fulfilling each others’ wants and needs through new experiences that you share together.
Check this out!!!
- 30 Ways Couples Keep Their Relationships Fun And Fresh
- How To Avoid Heart-Break In Relationship
- The 9 Reasons Why Pet Adopters Make Good Lovers
- 5 Ways People Change When They Quit Social Media
- How to Avoid Heartbreak
- Top 10 Things To Know Before You Date A Nurse
- When you're pregnant and miserable in your relationship…
- Ladies: How To Keep Your Man Madly In Love With You
- The Number Of People You’ve Slept With Actually Doesn’t Matter Anymore
- 16 Signs to Tell If He is The Perfect Guy
- Top 10 Things A Woman Must Not Do To Her Man
- How to Raise An Emotionally Healthy Child Without Complexes: 5 Phrases That Parents Need to Forget Once and For All!