The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has officially released procedures for checking of JAMB Admission Status 2015/16.
The instructions given in this article will help candidates seeking admission into Federal, State and Private Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education and other institutions to check their 2015 admission status.
Remember: this is free, at no cost.
To throw more light and improve applicants’ understanding of JAMB Admission and the importance of making sure you were admitted by JAMB, let’s remind you that although your choice of institution may admit you based on your performance in their aptitude test; the admission letter from JAMB remains an ultimate, a must-have and you should be worried if you check and not admitted yet.
* How To Check JAMB Admission Status 2015/16 – official
1) First visit JAMB’s official website: jamb.org.ng
2) On the landing page, look under “2015” and click on “Check Admission Status”.
3) A popup window will open, requiring that your enter your correct registration number.
Do so and submit to check your status.
* The Outcome Two things are possible – either you are
2) Not yet admitted.
See what to do in each case below.
* Admitted Candidates
Congratulations on your admission. To avoid worries and embarra$$ments in the future, quickly get your admission letter from JAMB.
It is an official and final proof of your admission this year.
Without it, you are not yet admitted.
Then: After checking, click here to request for your original JAMB admission letter and have it sent to your email directly.