There are changes you can make now to keep your breasts firm as long as possible. If you want to learn about the methods you can try to keep your breasts from sagging, then you’re on the right spot!
Below are 11 Ways to Avoid Having Sagging Breasts as a Young Woman… Enjoy!
1. Wear a Bra that suits your Breast. If you want to wear a bra, it’s very important to make sure it fits correctly.
2. Always Wear a Bra when you Exercise. Doing exercises that cause your breasts to bounce up and down, like kickboxing or running, can cause the breast ligaments to stretch. So, Its advisable to keep wearing your bra when you’re Exercising.
3. Stop smoking. The skin on your chest is delicate, and it’s similar to the skin on your face. It’s easily impacted by chemicals in cigarettes that lead to the breakdown of collagen and elastin, which give skin its youthful look and texture. When your skin loses elasticity, it will start to sag. Eliminate the habit of Smoking, to keep your breasts looking younger and firm.
4. Protect your cleavage from the sun. Ultraviolet rays from the sun can cause wrinkling and sagging in the breast area. The top of a person’s cleavage often gets extra sun exposure, due to the way many shirts and dresses are cut. The fragile skin there is more likely to get burned more often than other parts of the body. Use the same level of care to protect the skin on your breasts from sun damage as you would to protect the skin on your face. Also, avoid laying out in the sun.
5. Use a moisturizing lotion or cream. Many people don’t pay much attention to this part of the body when it comes to moisturizing. Use lotion, cream or oil to keep the skin on your breasts soft and supple.
You may need to exfoliate the skin there to remove dry skin. When you do, use a gentle exfoliating body scrub or a dry brush meant for use on the face.
6. Try to maintain a steady weight. An up and down method of dieting is one cause of premature breast sagging. That’s because gaining weight stretches out the skin, and it doesn’t necessarily snap back into place when the weight comes back off. If you gain and lose weight enough times, the skin will begin to sag. So to keep your breasts from drooping, try to keep your weight within a healthy range for your height and build.
When you wanna loose weight, do it slowly using a healthy strategy instead of taking it all off as fast as you can.
7. Try on a pushup bra. If you aren’t quite happy with the look of your breasts, try a bra with pushup padding.
8. Work on your posture. Yes.. I know it doesn’t change the breast itself, but it will make your chest look even better. Always hold your shoulders back. Check your posture in the mirror to see whether you tend to bend more than you need to. When you walk, hold your head high and throw back your shoulders. It might feel a little funny at first, but you’ll soon get used to walking with better posture.
9. Forget miracle creams or bust creams. They don’t work and can be very dangerous because they are full of chemicals and preservatives, which you do NOT want to put on your breasts. The skin absorbs everything, and these products may be toxic.
10. Specific back exercises can help alleviate back pain associated with having larger breasts. By strengthening your back muscles, you will be able to support your chest without odd leaning and poor posture. Many women develop their breasts quickly and underdeveloped back muscles may lack the strength necessary to support the growing chest. Make back workouts a frequent part of your workout plan.
11. Finally, Don’t compare yourself to other women. Everybody’s body is different. “Sagging” breasts are often simply healthy and perfect breasts that need a little support to look and feel their best. That’s just as normal and healthy as women with tiny breasts. Good luck on your journey to a healthy and firm breasts.