What normally comes to mind when you think of massage is the slow music, gentle hands, comfort and relaxation.. All these sounds good and feels good, but…imagine if you are the one doing the massage, touching the silky skin and erotic curves of a woman’s body. Aw www..! Isn’t that sexy?
In this short write-up, I’m going to show you how to give a Romantic Massage that will connect you to her body and let you explore it. I assure you that you will be rewarded with a relaxed and happy woman in your arms or in your bed.
10 Steps To Give A Romantic Massage:
1. Ensure the room is clean, tidy and welcoming. Make the bed, shut the curtains if need be and remove any distractions.
2. Lay a towel on the bed.
3. Make sure the temperature in the room is comfortable. Make sure the room is not too cold and not too hot.
4. Choose the music you will play. Select music that feels sexy, cool and soothing when you listen to it. Ensure that there is enough music that you won’t have to get up and change it during the massage.
5. Add candles for a romantic atmosphere. A romantic massage is never complete without a room filled with candles. Place as many candles as possible at strategic places in the room to create a seductive glow. Use coloured or scented candles for best effect.
6. Choose a scented oil to rub and massage deep into your partner’s muscles.
Choose a massage oil that reflects the energy or atmosphere you would like to create. Always have more than enough massage oil; the more you have, the more Romantic the massage experience.
Most essential oils must be diluted in a “carrier oil” before placing on skin. Suitable oils include sweet almond oil, olive oil, warmed coconut oil, rose hip oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, etc.
Never pour massage oil straight onto the person’s body; it will cause a cold shock. Pour it into your hands first, relying on your own body heat to warm it up.
Different Oil used in massaging includes:
Lavender oil – for relaxation
Patchouli oil – earthy, musky, helps focus
Juniper oil – promotes self-assurance Jasmine oil – another purported aphrodisiac Sandalwood oil – for improved libido
Cardamom oil – increases intimacy Rose oil – for romance.
Ginger oil – spicy and hot, just like your romance
These are obtainable in big shopping malls.. At least, I’m sure of SHOPRITE MALL
7. Make sure your fingernails are short. Remove all jewelry before you massage. Wash your hands both before and after the massage. Also, take care to warm your hands before applying them on your partner’s body.
Be completely relaxed before giving the massage. It requires your full attention, focus and care.. Take some deep breathes, sit down and relax to clear your mind before starting.
Whoever is receiving the massage should avoid having a heavy meal 2-5 hours before the romantic massage.
It’s often advisable to try massage techniques on yourself before trying them on your partner.
That way you’ll know how the technique feels, if it’s comfortable or not and you can make suitable adjustments when massaging your partner.
8. Use massage techniques that will relax your partner and help to connect you both intimately.
Begin by warming the oil in your hands, then spreading it over the skin area to be massaged using smooth strokes to spread the oil for a few minutes before massaging. This is both sensuous and important for creating a suitable massage surface, so don’t skip it.
-Avoid heavy downward pressure on bony areas or organs like: the spine, ribs, knees, elbows, abdomen.
9. Decide where you will begin. This is basically up to you and your partner but a general approach is to begin with the back, buttocks and back of the legs, then work on the feet, front of the legs and progress up the body. Finish with the face and head.
-Always completely finish one area of the body before moving on to the next.
More importantly, try not to talk. Keeping quiet is part of relaxing, it helps create a romantic atmosphere.
10. When you’re done with your romantic massage, complete the night with a romantic bubble bath for two. Bear in mind that some people prefer “bath before the massage OR massage before bath”.. Any one OR both is okay.
Incase you want to progress the Romantic Massage into sex:If she is on her back, make your way up to her chest and start massaging the area around her breast. Stay there for a minute or two. If she does not resist you, start to massage her breasts. After a few more minutes, proceed to use your mouth and caress her nipples. At this point, the ball is now in your court. Don’t miss any scoring chances.. 🙂
Thanks for your time..