We all agree that sex in marriage starts well for most couples but when ‘life’ gets in the way, it becomes less frequent.
The position of sex in marriage cannot be ignored and married couples have a lot to say on this issue. We all agree that sex in marriage starts well for most couples but when ‘life’ gets in the way, it becomes less frequent and sometimes ruled out for some couples.
A question on what sex after marriage really means was posed to some married couples online and according to Huffington Post, the responses gotten were brutally honest while others added a little bit of humor.
Here are 10 honest truths about what a couple’s sex life is really like after marriage:
1. “The same as before you were married, ” Kathryn wrote.
2. “Connecting! Intimate! Comforting.” – Marsha wrote.
3. “Like getting to the bottom of an ice cream cone and finding out there is chocolate!” – Sarah says.
4. “Fantastic! Someone knowing your body inside and out, and knowing exactly what to do to it is pretty damn mind-blowing.” – Skye says.
5. “Heaven.” – Christina says.
6. “Impossible. We have six kids.” – says Crystal.
7. “Ordering your favorite ice cream. You know what to expect every single time.” – Jenny wrote.
8. “Infrequent, yet still obligatory.” – Ian says.
9. “About timing: trying to either make or prevent a baby.” – Jasmine says.
10. “The start of keeping the intimacy alive with fun and new ideas that you can explore with your husband or wife.” – Liz says.